Call Us at +6 010-379 1841
Your Best Partner to Travel at Borneo.
+6 010-379 1841
Lokawi Wildlife Park
Located in the outskirt of Kota Kinabalu, a visit to the family oriented wildlife zoo with an area of about 280 hectares would definitely make you and your love ones an eventful day! The Lokawi Wildlife Park is run by Sabah Wildlife Department under the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Environment. The Park features more than one hundred kinds of mammals, birds and Sabah most exotic as well as endangered animals.
Lokawi also held a series of daily activities including animal show, riding of small dwarf elephant, close interaction with tame deer as well as witnessing animal feeding session. This would be a perfect outing for children! Besides, the aviary is also another attraction of the park! Seeing different bright colored birds flying around and fighting for food, it creates a Jurassic Park-like atmosphere that you must experience!
Lokawi Wildlife Park is a place that could inspire children to be close to our mother nature and let them enjoy their childhood that is way more natural than growing up in a digital world!
BWL-01 Lokawi Wildlife Park
4 To Go (Depart Everyday)
Depart from Hotel to Lokawi.
Arriving at Lokawi.
1000 - 1115
Visit the park.
Animal Shows time.
Return to Hotel.
Arrived Hotel - End of Tour.
Package Inclusive of:
Hotel return transfer, Entrance & Conservation fee, Guide.
Shorts, T-Shirt, Sandals/ Sport shoes.
Things Suggested to Bring:
Extra changing cloths, Insect repellent, Raincoat, Sun glasses, Sunblock, Cap, Medication for personal use, Malaysia Ringgit.
Activity Suitable for:
Number of People
4 - 6
7 - 10
Basic Important Notes:
• FOC for children 3 years old and below.
• 12 years old and above considered as adult.
• Outskirt hotel transfer require extra surcharge of RM30 Per Person.
• Tipping is allowed based on tour guide and driver performance of the day as a reward or just a Thank You.
• For more and details about term and conditions please click (About Us) on top of the page.
• The above schedule/itinerary is suitable as reference.
• For Booking: www.borneowonders.com / email@example.com / QQ: 1946190577
Lot F-3-10, Block F, 3rd Floor, Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh, 88100 Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu. 88100 Sabah, Malaysia
: +6 088-237 369 |
: +6 010-379 1841 |
：firstname.lastname@example.org | Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.