|Minimum requirement- PADI Open Water recreational dive certificate or equivalent.
|For No diving activity or Non-Dive guests (Diver may also purchase this package for no diving activity).
|Package above includes:
• Return land transfer from Tawau Airport/Hotel in Tawau to KAPALAI private Jetty (Semporna) (Additional transfer other than the above will be subjected to additional charges).
• Return sea transfer from KAPALAI private Jetty (Semporna) to resort - 45Mins (Additional transfer other than the above will be subjected to additional charges).
• KAPALAI’s Accommodation.
• Fresh buffet meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) throughout the stay.
• Afternoon snacks served daily at the restaurant.
• Tea/Coffee, cold water and cordial served throughout the day.
• Snorkel around the resort (from KAPALAI dive centre only).
• 3 guided boat dives daily except on arrival and departure day (For diver only).
• Unlimited house reef dive in front of KAPALAI Dive Centre – (Unguided and must dive with buddy- For diver only).
• Tank, weight and weight belt are provided (For diver only).
• No extra charge for night dives in front of KAPALAI Dive Centre (Unguided and must dive with buddy - strictly for advanced diver or diver with night dive experience only).
|• KAPALAI has no other room category and allocation of room is based on RUN OF HOUSE (ROH) basis. (Choosing of room by number will not be entertained).
• Combining Diver and Non- Diver is not allowed (Divers have to decides between DIVER package or NON-DIVER package throughout their stay).
• To purchase dive package, one must be a certified /licensed diver.
• Single/Solo traveler is subject to Single Surcharge for OWN CHALET with NO SHARING option (Single Surcharge rate: additional 50% from the package rate above).
• 50% off from the NON-Diver package above for non-diver child from 2 to 11 years old.
• Infant 24 months and below is chargeable at 10% of Non-Diver Package above.
• Junior Diver (Child Diver) rate is based on Diver above.
• No pregnant women are allowed by boat to KAPALAI Resort.
• No dive allowed within 24 hours to departure flight time.
• Snorkel by boat is not available.
• Diver guest are encourage to bring along their own dive equipment.
• 5% off from the package above for sharing 3 adults in a chalet.
1. Equipment rental at the resort
|• BC Jacket - RM 30.00/Day
• Regulator/gauges/octopus - RM 30.00/Day
• Mask, snorkel - RM 15.00/Day
• Wet suit - RM 25.00/Day
• Fin - RM 10.00/Day
• Booties - RM 10.00/Day
• Torch with batteries - RM 20.00/Dive
2. Pricing Guide
|• 1 Adult + 1 Child in a chalet (Based on 2 Adults Rate).
• 1 Adult + 2 Children in a chalet (Based on 1 Adult + 2 Children Rate).
• Junior Diver is under diver package (DIVER Package).
• Adult age counted from 12 yrs old onward.
• Child (2 to 11 years old) – 50% of (Non-Dive package).
• Infant (below 24 months) – 10% of (Non-Dive package).
3. Transfer Arrangement & Fees
|Package prices are inclusive of land & boat transfer on the check-in and checkout day only.
Any additional land transfer & rates (other than the transfers mentioned above):-
• Tawau Airport to Semporna (vice versa) at RM 50.00/pax per way.
(Minimum order: 2 Persons; 06:00 am to 17:00 pm only)
(Note: There will be no transfer to Semporna after 1700 pm for safety reason, all transfer after 1700 pm will be to Tawau Town only).
• Tawau Airport to Tawau Town (vice versa) at RM 25.00/pax per way.
(Minimum order: 2 Persons; 06:00 am to 22:00 pm only).
4. Boat Schedules (Fixed Time – Once Daily only on SIC)
|Semporna Private Jetty to KAPALAI Resort – 10:00 am; 12:30 pm and 16:00 pm.
KAPALAI Resort to Semporna Private Jetty – 06:30 am; 09:30 am and 13:30 pm.
5. Check-In/Check-Out Time
|Check-In Time into Chalet – 02:00 pm.
Check-Out Time from Chalet – 12:00 pm.
6. Meals and Timing
|Breakfast 07:00 am to 10:30 am.
Lunch 12:30 pm to 14:00 pm.
Dinner 19:00 pm to 20:30 pm.
Note: Strictly no outside Food & Drinks allowed into the Resort.
7. Flight Timing Guide
Book the earliest flight to arrive Tawau. Latest by 14:30 pm, for transfer to resort on same day.
1st boat into KAPALAI is at 10:00 am, earliest flight to look for is from Kota Kinabalu arrival Tawau around 07:40 am.
Book any flight from 10:00 am onward.
To stay up to last departure boat at 13:30 pm from KAPALAI, earliest flight to look for is anytime from 17:00 pm.
|• In order to secure a pleasant stay at Kapalai Dive Resort, kindly send us your booking 60 days before arrival date with the following information:
Full name (Eng) :
Passport No. :
Passport Expiry Date :
Date of birth :
Tour Package : Diving package / Non-Diving package (choose only 1)
• If the above information is not completed and sent to us within 2 days upon booking, Kapalai Dive Resort reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice, a new booking is then required.
• Thus, any delay or unpleasant arrangement is beyond our responsibility.
• Upon confirmation of booking, each person is required to pay RM700 deposit immediately and is non-refundable (regulations set by Kapalai Dive Resort).
• The remaining balance is to be fully-paid 40 days before arrival. If we do not receive any payment of the remaining balance, Kapalai Dive Resort reserve the right to cancel the booking and deposit is forfeited.
9. 40 Days Cancellation / Refund Policy
|In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges shall apply:
• 40 days before arrival date, deposit would be forfeited.
• 30 days before arrival date, 30% of the trip’s full price forfeited.
• From 29 days to 15 days before arrival date, 50% of the trip's full price forfeited.
• From 14 days to 1 day before arrival date, 75% of the trip's full price forfeited.
• "No Show" by customer, 100% of the trip's full price forfeited.
• Please note that the above regulations is strictly made by Kapalai Dive Resort.